Finding great steals in London that remains unique isn’t always easy. Sure we’ve got plenty of H&M’s, Zara’s and Primark’s where you can find loads for cheap. However, chances are that a lot of other people will wear the exact same thing and if you’re like us and thinks being original is much more fun we know a way around this.
In addition to multiple outlets of the same big brands London is also home to some great vintage shops and second hand. Here you’ll be able to find unique pieces as well as super exclusive luxury brands at a bargain. All you need is a bit more time and patience and we promise you’ll be lucky. Below we’ve listed our top 10 vintage and second hand shops in London so hurry up and spend the weekend rummaging these places.
- East end Thrift shop | unit 1A, Assembly Passage, London E1 4UT
- Absolute Vintage | 15 Hanbury St, London E1 6QR
- Rokit | 42 Shelton St, London WC2H 9HZ
- Beyond Retro | Multiple Locations – 58-59 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7JY
- Victory Vintage | Whiteleys, 151 Queensway, Bayswater, London W2 4YN
- Leftovers | Unit 71, Fourth Ave., London SW9 8PS
- Reign Vintage | 12 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F
- Blackout II | 51 Endell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9AJ
- Blitz | 55-59 Hanbury St, London E1 5JP
- Paper Dress Vintage | 352 Mare St, London E8 1HR