As the sun has finally made its way to London it’s time to enjoy one of our favourite things- a cool drink in one of London’s many beer gardens!
Below we’ve listed our top 10 favourite ones!
- The Ship– this place is just on the waterfront and even gives you some live music, can’t get any better than this.
- The Albion– a Georgian pub with a beer garden covered in vine-entwisted trellises and a flower beds full of roses.
- The Crabtree– based in Fulham have been coined the best hidden gem in terms of pubs and is well worth a visit.
- The Avalon– head over to Clapham on a sunny day and enjoy an afternoon in this huge beer garden complete with a beautiful terrace and plenty of seats.
- The Spaniards Inn– dates back to the 1500s and is one of London’s oldest pubs. This North London favourite is particularly popular by dog lovers as they provide dog snacks and dog washes!
Have fun and enjoy the lovely weather!