Are you planning on celebrating new years in London? Maybe with your flatmates? If so, hopefully you’ve already got tickets for the fireworks, but if you don’t there are still a few great restaurants, bars and boats with amazing views of the show!
If you’re into the boat thing, spending new years on the Thames with a bunch of like minded people then there’s still a lot of options available depending on your preference.
- “VIEWS” FIREWORKS BOAT PARTY – NYE 2016 Starts at 8.45 pm at Greenwich Pier and tickets are available from £90
- NEW YEAR’S EVE BOAT PARTY WITH ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS will kick off at 9 pm from Millbank Pier and will cost you around £185, remember though, its all inclusive drinks…
- ELECTRONICSESSIONS NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS BOAT PARTY begins at 7.30 pm at Temple Piers and comes with a price tag of £180
If you don’t feel like hanging out on a boat then maybe one of the suggestions below would be a more suitable option?
- GREAT GATSBY NEW YEAR’S EVE AT SKY GARDEN A Great Gatsby theme is always a a good idea for New Years and we’re sure this will be one great party. Set in the amazing Sky Gardens with gorgeous views of the city and with tickets prices from £95 we’re sure this would be a night to remember.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE WITH A VIEW Set in Aviary, one of London’s newest and most spectacular roof gardens just off Finsbury Square this party is destined to be great. Reserve your spot for £50 and enjoy a glass of complementary bubbles for midnight.
- FIREWORKS AND FOOD! if a fancy party or bar is not your cup of tea then why don’t you check out Silver Cross New Years menu with a complementary wristband to the fireworks at £35? We think this sounds like a brilliant idea if you don’t want something that’s too extravagant but just want a good time with your mates.
Hopefully this gave you an idea of what you could get up to with your flatmates on new years. Just remember to sort out your new years resolutions before you go and should you end up throwing a party at your flatshare then check out this post to avoid waking up to a war zone!